THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS SET OUT BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF STARLIGHT.COM LLC PRODUCTS. TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK "AGREE." IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK "AGREE," AND DO NOT USE THESE PRODUCTS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. FLAMMABLE PRODUCTS AND/OR PYROTECHNICS CAN NOT BE RETURNED FOR A REFUND.
The following must be agreed to in order to receive flammable products. All information is kept confidential. This form protects you, the end user, by keeping pyrotechnics out of the hands of people who may do something inappropriate, thereby giving pyrotechnics a bad name and making it more difficult to purchase for future generations. Thank you for your patience and understanding : )
For purchase of certain pyrotechnic items, a signed agreement may be required to be mailed or emailed and received by us before order can be processed. This requirement will be indicated on the website.
You hereby acknowledge:
- That you are 21 years of age or older.
- The chemicals and/or supplies purchased have hazardous properties that may endanger life and limb.
- That you are legally qualified to receive these materials.
- That you will consult local laws and inform local fire department before using in public.
- That you will not sell or give any items to a third party.
- That you will not send any items out of the country.
- That you are the end user of this product.
- Pyrotechnics, once purchased, can not be returned for any reason.
- That you will only use pyrotechnic items for commercial use in a professional public display.
- That you will not use pyrotechnics within 20 feet of person under the age of 18.
- That you will not use pyrotechnics within 20 feet of flammable material or objects.
- That you will not use pyrotechnics within 20 feet of members of the general public.
- That you will keep at least two operational fire extinguishers available at all times.
- That you will not store any flammable materials indoors, or near any other flammable materials.
- That flammable materials, such as flash cotton or flash paper, may spontaneously combust, and should be stored accordingly.
In consideration of the sale of chemicals and/or supplies to you, you hereby agree as follows:
- You will not use the chemicals and/or supplies in violation of any local, state or federal law.
- In no event shall the seller, or seller's heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall seller's liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery or use of the chemicals and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- There is no warranty that the chemicals and/or supplies are merchantable or that they are fit for a particular use.
- You, successors and assigns, agrees to hold the seller harmless from and will indemnify seller from damages caused by the use of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- You agree that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past and future purchases from StarLight.com.